Art of Living Nursery / Al Atheer Kindergarten welcomes the prospective parents for the admission of their children. We also request parents to visit our Nursery/Kindergarten and tour our premises with the supervisors or program coordinators.
Application Form is available from our office. Parents are requested to return the completed forms to our office in person.
Once the application is processed we schedules a student visit. During the visit the child is taken to an age appropriate classroom for assessment and observations. The student visit provides ample opportunity for the teachers to assess the student in classroom and group activities. To ensure a good match between applicants, their families, and our school's programs we attempt to get to know you and your child in several ways throughout the admissions process. Parents are requested to call us anytime in case of any queries or clarification.
For further information, parents are requested to view the detailed admission procedure below.
- Admissions open to all nationalities.
- Accepted age group:
For Nursery: 1.4 years to 2.5 years at the point of admission
For Kindergarten: 3.5 to 4.5 years at the point of admission
- The Programmeat Nursery is for the age groups 1.4 years to 2.5 years and 2.5 to 3.5 years; and at Kindergarten level for 3.5 years to 4.5years and 4.5 years to 5.5 years.
- Children with special needs admitted at the discretion of the management ( points to consider-degree of the condition, readiness of the Nursery in handling such children and acceptance by all parents )
- Parents / guardians to be legitimate residents of Oman ( identify and status proof required – identity card / passport copy / residence card etc. as applicable )
- Medical certificate by the family doctor stating that the child is fit to sit through the classroom routines and go for outings is mandatory.
- Child is considered admitted only when all the formalities are completed and a final admission letter is issued.
- Parents can collect application form from the school office.
- Duly filled form is returned with 1) parent's documents 2) child's birth certificate 3) medical certificate 4) child's 2 passport and two stamp size photographs before the due date.
- Parents are interviewed and the child is observed by the Nursery/Kindergarten team.
- Parents are intimated in a week's time about the admission.
- Parents pay fees and return the duly signed declaration form
- On admission the child gets the welcome kit consisting of- I card, acceptance letter by the Nursery, list of things to bring to school, a folder.
- It's preferred that the child attends full terms. If, due to circumstances, the child is to be withdrawn from the Nursery/ Kindergarten, one month's notice is necessary. Under very special circumstances accommodations will be made by the management.
- If there happens any conflict / dispute between parents and the Nursery/Kindergarten Team / member it's recommended that both the parties find amicable solution by discussing the issue.
- Consistent non-cooperation by parents could lead to termination.